Civil Case Mediation Services:
- Employment / Workplace Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Landlord and Tenant Disagreement(s)
- Debt Repayment
- Neighborhood & Community Disputes
- Counties, Organizations, & Governmental Disputes
How Our Civil Case Mediation Services Can Benefit You:
- Civil Cases focus on the rights and duties between at least two parties, and a dispute which arose out of a violation of
those rights or duties.
- Civil cases are often complex, costing both money and time to pursue, and to defend.
- Mediation is often the best way to resolve a civil conflict, and can save time and money for all involved.
- Our office encourages mediation at the earliest possible date, often even before the filing of a suit, to be sure to gain the
most benefit possible from early resolution.
- The Claim Firm will review all of the facts, documentation, and witness statements surrounding the dispute, so that a
full examination and discussion of the case can be presented during the mediation process.
- Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable process, in a relaxed environment, so that you can have the platform
needed to present your case accordingly, all while working towards a successful resolution.